Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Quick Look at a Hot Topic: Foundations that Gave to ACORN in 2008

I thought it might be interesting to see what foundations have been giving money to ACORN in 2008. Here's a chart which shows the name of the foundation, the ACORN recipient, the date of the grant, and the amount of the grant. It seems to me that we ought to be asking some of these foundations what, if any, changes they will be making in response to the videos created by James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles. Just click to enlarge the image below:


As I was loading up this data I listened again to the sting operation they conducted at the ACORN office in Baltimore, MD. I had forgotten that ACORN employees signed off on his plan to use prostitution to raise money for his congressional campaign.

John C. Drew, Ph.D. is an award-winning political scientist.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So?

Political Jules said...

Looks like California made a large amount of donations there.

HEY CALIFORNIA! How's that working for ya?!

Debbie said...

I can't see if due to the world map spinning. Sorry.

Most Popular Posts