Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dr. Drew on Blue Sky Scrubs - The World's Most Exciting Medical Uniforms

I'm always amazed by the quality and attention to detail associated with on-line medical uniform provider http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/.  I'm working with a business coach right now to improve my grant writing consulting business, so I'm sensitive to what it takes to start and maintain an inspiring mission statement and culture for a growing company. 

In this regard, I'm excited to point out the Blue Sky Scrubs has some great, attractive choices for you. Check out their new hot pink scrubs.

Like me, Blue Sky Scrubs insists on only the highest standards for its customers. This is just plain hard work.  For example, all of their products are tested and inspected three times before they are shipped to the customer.  I have established Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for each area of my business.  In a similar manner, Blue Sky Scrubs monitors and reviews all of their sales and distribution processes at two levels in real-time to ensure you get the right product the first time out.


John C. Drew, Ph.D. is an award-winning political scientist.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts