Friday, July 20, 2012

ABC Quick to Associate Tea Party Member with Aurora, CO Shooting

I am starting to think I have seen this movie before. Today, I woke up to learn that the folks at ABC were seeking to make it look like a Tea Party activist was associated with the Aurora, CO shooting. For a look at the shocking footage, watch this video from Breitbart.com.

In this brief tape, Brian Ross and George Stephanolpoulos seek to associate this violent crime with the peaceful Tea Party movement.


I was incensed in 2011 when the leftist media, including the soon-to-be-fired Keith Olbermann, started making similar statements in reaction to the mass shooting in Tuscon, AZ.

In the end, as I was among the first to report the truth - that Jared Loughner was a mentally ill leftwing extremist. It is difficult to think about politics today given the shock of this mass murder. In the long-run, however, I am expecting that even independent voters are waking up to the reality that ABC news is a biased organization that does not deserve their viewership or support.

John C. Drew, Ph.D. is an award-winning political scientist.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts