Monday, June 17, 2013

God Grant Them Many Years: Congratulations to Charles and Bernadette Johnson

I just want to make a quick announcement that one of my favorite writers, Charles Johnson, got married to his sweetheart, Bernadette, at a ceremony in Alaska on June 7, 2013. Here is a photo of this happy event. (I think that is the pastor standing behind them.)

Mr. and Mrs. Charles Johnson married at a ceremony
at Eklutna Lake in Alaska on June 7, 2013.
Charles is probably most famous as the author of a new book on Calvin Coolidge called Why Coolidge Matters. I met him while he was a contributor at Breitbart. I have been honored to serve as a source for work he has done on unravelling the reality of the young Marxist Obama.
I am particularly grateful to him for his patient research and his conclusion that I am telling the truth about what I saw and heard from the young Obama in the 1980s. Even if I was a guy trying to beat a traffic ticket, I would still be grateful for a judge like Charles.



By the way, Charles will be speaking at the David Horowitz Freedom Center on June 19, 2003 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM in Los Angeles. Here is the link. If you are in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, I urge you to come out and hear what Charles has to say at this event. Also, congratulate him and his new bride.

John C. Drew, Ph.D. is an award-winning political scientist.

Most Popular Posts