Friday, June 28, 2013

Breaking News from Dr. Drew: Obama's Worst Nightmare to Run for John Campbell's Congressional Seat




I just heard that Rep. John Campbell is not going to be running for re-election to the U.S. House of Representatives. I am extremely happy to hear this news. I was part of a small, but loyal group of Tea Party folks who fought awfully hard to throw Campbell out during the primary last time out. I was a big supporter of John Webb. We outworked Campbell and denied him the nomination of the local OCGOP.

It looks like I do not have any choice except to throw my hat in the ring as a candidate for this office. I think the district could use a new representatives who listens to the people and who knows what he is talking about in general when it comes to our nation's future.

My agenda will be short and sweet:

  1. Use all the power of Congress to stop Obamacare.
  2. Use all the power of Congress to open up opportunities for job growth and prosperity.
  3. Leverage my take on young Obama's ideological extremism to help clarify why Obama's agenda has been so costly to our nation and remains such a threat to our future. 

I expect that Campbell is leaving, in part, because he knows he would face another bruising primary and because he does not expect to exercise any more power or influence in a new, more conservative House of Representatives. He was already too liberal for the district and seemed to have little interest in doing the normal things expected of members of Congress - like being nice to his constituents.

Something tells me that all of us will be better off when he is out of this Congressional office.

Meanwhile, I suspect it will be good for our country to have Barack Obama know that his worst nightmare is now running for John Campbell's old congressional seat. I live close to one of the IRS offices that discriminated against Tea Party groups. I think it will be significant to make my formal campaign announcement in front of the local IRS building.

John C. Drew, Ph.D. is an award-winning political scientist. He applies his skills as a grant writing consultant in the Southern Calfornia area. His website is at the following link: http://drdrewguaranteedgrants.com/about-us/

No comments:

Most Popular Posts