Sunday, August 19, 2018

Not Too Sad to Laugh: Funniest Jokes About Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Democrat
candidate for Congress.
We don't need farmers, we have grocery stores.

Nothing is built in America anymore. My new TV says "Built in Antenna." Where the hell is that?

If owning a gun was a right, it would be in the Constitution.

I don't like the Electoral College and I would never send my kids there.

BREAKING: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says she will consider debating Ben Shapiro if he doubles his offer from $10,000 to $15,000.
"If free speech was a right, it would be in the Constitution." 
“I’m against studying civics in school unless we also study other cars.”
"I promise I'll fight for ALL illegal immigrants. Especially those who came here legally."
“If you are a teacher you should keep your security clearance.”

AOC was fired from the M&M factory. She kept throwing out all the Ws.


Note: If you have any that really make you laugh, please add them in the comment section below.
John C. Drew, Ph.D. is an award-winning political scientist.

6 comments:

Scarlett_156 said...

They're all good but the one about civics is my fave.

Unknown said...

Did Cortez really say any of these things?

Anonymous said...

you bet your sweet patootie she did!

Anonymous said...

No she did not say that.

Anonymous said...

No, but the fact that you have to wonder says a lot about her ;-)

Fencing Contractors Flower Mound said...

I enjoyed this post, thanks for sharing.

Most Popular Posts