Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dr. Drew's Website Tips: Check Out The Steam Team in Austin, TX

I'll never forget the day my wife almost burned down our home. I had set-up little can lights with timers to ward off burglars during a visit we made to Egypt in 2008. When we got home, my wife started to unpack. In her haste, she dropped some clothing on top of one of the can lights.

I was in another room when I thought I was smelling smoke from the neighbors below. To my surprise, the smoke alarm did not even sound off until the smoke coming from our television room was already quite thick. The timer had turned on the can light and the resulting heat started a small fire.

At any rate, I understand how easily accidents can happen and the severe damage that smoke alone can do to your home and your possessions.

To get some expert advice on cleaning up after a fire, I recommend that you check out http://www.thesteamteam.com/.  They are a role-model company based in Austin, TX. They are experts in restoring fire damaged homes in Austin.

What most people do not understand about smoke damage removal in Austin, and elsewhere around the nation is that the chemicals released in a fire have a corrosive impact on your home. If you clean up the damage immediately, then you reduce the secondary damage caused as these chemicals begin eating away at your possessions.

At any rate, I urge you to take action quickly to protect yourself in the aftermath of a fire by calling on The Steam Team in Austin, TX. They will also provide you with some helpful furniture cleaning tips if you visit their website.

John C. Drew, Ph.D. is an award-winning political scientist.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts