Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Absent-Minded Ex-Professor Admires Battery Heads' On-Line Business Model

As you might expect, I am embarrassingly prone to forgetfulness.  I know this is a common stereotype regarding scientists and college professors. Even though I'm a businessman now and not a full-time academic, I'm startled at how my memory can be so spot on in someways, while at the sametime I can forget the most basic details in a flash - like forgetting to have batteries for my cameras and other recording equipment.

Luckily, there are fine companies out there like Battery Heads, a great on-line site, that I can rely on for my last minute battery needs.  For example, they are offering HP Laptop Battery support through their website.  Amazingly, you can power your HP laptop with a replacement HP laptop battery from TechFuel® at up to 45% off the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) price.  In fact, these TechFuel® HP Laptop batteries meet or exceed the HP's own specifications. Even better, I was especially pleased to see that all of the HP Laptop batteries offered through Battery Heads include both a one-year warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee. 

Ideally, I try to make an audio or video recording of each of my workshops.  These recordings help me improve my performance and some participants will even purchase them when I make them available.  As a forgetful person, I'm grateful for Battery Heads' fast service and reliability.  If I had used them prior to my recent visit to San Francisco, then I think I would have come home with a lot more photos and recordings. 



John C. Drew, Ph.D. is an award-winning political scientist.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts