Monday, April 4, 2011

Dr. Drew Reacts to New Barack Obama Ad: Hey Marxist! Where Are the Jobs?



It was kind of creepy to watch the young white guy praising President Obama. I don't think this young guy understands what it is like to apply for a number of teaching jobs and to keep coming in second to the minority candidate because of affirmative action. It's painful to get ready for those interviews, know you are the strongest candidate, and then end up living in poverty, without health insurance simply because you are a poor white guy and not a member of a wealthy, privileged, politically protected minority group.

I knew the young Obama. I can verify that he was an ideological extremist in 1980.  My story has appeared in Michael Savage's Trickle Up Poverty, Paul Kengor's Dupes, Stanley Kurtz's Radical-In-Chief and Jack Cashill's Deconstructing Obama.

I don't think any older white guy should "trust and respect" Obama until Obama comes clean about his long-standing commitment to extremist revolutionary philosophy. Obama should, at the very least, explain his ties to the extremist Midwest Academy.

My wife has been looking for a new job since March 2009. It is difficult to even write about the financial pain we have suffered as a consequence of the low unemployment associated with the Obama stimulus package. I pray that the American people wake up to this disaster and take the actions they need to take to return our country to fairness and prosperity.

Here's my GOTV video.



John C. Drew, Ph.D. is an award-winning political scientist.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts