Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Parents

Guest post written by Rolf Tate

Mom and dad are getting older but they’re still as spry as ever but I do feel much better when I’m able to go out to their house at least once a week to check on them. They’ve got tons of animals so I know they’re active but I guess I’m mostly worried about one of them falling or something happening with a fire or something. They keep telling me not to worry but I bought both of them cell phones just in case and went to http://get.wildblue.COM/ to get them internet for the house so they could also email. They seem really happy having both but I have to admit they’re now more technologically advanced than I am! I love my parents and I’m happy to see them so happy in their retirement but I sure wish I could harness some of their energy for myself. I’m raising three kids and sometimes I feel like my parents could do a better job of chasing them around day after day after day than me!








No comments:

Most Popular Posts