Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So Many


Post contributed by Hilton Miranda

There are so many texas electricity providers it’s hard to know who to choose. I spent a long time looking for the perfect house so it only makes sense that I would want the perfect energy plan to go in it so why would I pick something quickly without doing my research? My friends seem to think I’m way too calculated when I make life decisions but if you ask me that’s the way to really make sure you know what you’re doing at any given time. I think there’s something to be said for having plans and goals and following through and that’s definitely what I want to do with this house, you know? I wish I was more of a contractor or even that I KNEW a contractor but I sure don’t – I’ve got to wing all of this because I don’t know what I’m doing until I’ve tried it. It’s fun for me to learn as I go though and that’s how things work for me when I’m being challenged.



No comments:

Most Popular Posts