Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dr. Drew: After All This Time Still Enamored with Lockers

I was pleased to read about a company that focuses on lockers today. The company is called lockerixchange (pronounced Locker Exchange).  According to their website, they are dedicated to bringing a wide selection of residential and commercial lockers (including employee lockers) to the internet.

It is about time.  I have always been enamored with school lockers.  I still remember the excitement I felt when I was issued my own locker with my own code at Placerita Junior High School back in the fall of 1970.  It felt good to know that I had my own little bit of real estate on the campus to call my own. I felt this way about school lockers all the way to my senior year at William S. Hart High School in Santa Clarita, CA.

Even today, I feel better using a locker at a spa, golf course or fitness facility.  I never stopped being impressed with the value and utility of lockers. 

Of course, the folks at lockerixchange have lockers for sale.  They also have the contacts needed to help you whether you are a homeowner trying to keep your kids away from your tools and supplies or the principle of a student facility looking to replace your existing lockers.  They will provide you with all the product knowledge and service needed to find a fully customized solution for you. 

John C. Drew, Ph.D. is an award-winning political scientist.








No comments:

Most Popular Posts